- Former sandwich shop in densely populated residential district
- Recently refitted
- Disabled ramped access
- Ceramic tile flooring and panelled walls
- Variety of associated fixtures available by separate negotiation with landlords
This property comprises of a former sandwich shop situated within a densely populated residential district within a parade of local shops offering a variety of hot food and general stores. The property has been the subject of recent refitting and includes disabled ramped access, ceramic tile flooring, panelled walls, acoustic tile ceilings with recess lights. It is currently comprehensively fitted with a variety of associated fixtures which are available by separate negotiation with the landlords.
Available for immediate occupation, the accommodation briefly comprises:
Retail/Takeaway: 240 sq.ft. (22.29 m2) Having a security roller shutter, display window, extractor fan and wash hand basin.
Lobby and WC: 40 sq.ft. (3.72 m2) Incorporating a WC, electric hot water heater and wash hand basin.
Outside: Forecourt area offering potential al fresco seating (subject to permission) or customer parking, ramped access to front entrance door.
Services: Mains water, electricity and drainage are connected to the property.
NB. There is currently no gas distributed in this particular unit.
Tenure: The premises are offered of a new 3-year internal repairing lease subject to the tenant paying a proportion of the landlords’ buildings insurance costs.
Occupational Charges: The tenant is responsible for all occupational charges including electricity, water, drainage and business rates.
Rating District: Wolverhampton
Description: Shop and premises
Rateable Value: £3,800
Current Rates payable: £1,824
Legal Costs: The tenant is to be responsible for the landlords’ reasonable legal costs in connection with the preparation of the lease agreement.
Rent: £100 per week (£5,200 per annum)
EPC: Band E
1. GC Skitt & Co, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
They have no authority to make or give any representational warranties in relation to the property or the fixtures and fittings. These particulars do no form part of or any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed hat the property has all the necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and no tests have been carried out on any of the main services, equipment or facilities. An intending tenant must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items shown are included in the lease.