- Warehouse and Offices 15,000 sq.ft. approx on self-contained site
- Access and parking
- M54 and I54 approximately three-quarters of a mile north
- Provides excellent links to the West Midlands and beyond
- In need of some renovation and modernation but offers excellent potential
These premises are offered for sale freehold with immediate vacant possession and offer potential for upgrading and adaptation to a variety of alternative commercial activities. The mainly double glazed and gas centrally heated accommodation extends to approximately 15,000 sq.ft. (1,393m2) or thereabouts and is contained within two principal detached buildings located on an irregular shaped corner plot at the junction of Primrose Avenue and Bee Lane approximately two miles north of Wolverhampton City centre. Excellent road links via the A449 give access to the national motorway network (M54 Junction 2) which lies approximately three-quarters of a mile north. The premises would be ideally suited for administration based activities with distribution potential.
Approached via triple access gates, the fully enclosed site with concrete forecourt and parking areas lead up to:
Office/industrial /storage space: 7,000 sq.ft. (gross internal) Having two vehicular access points and reception entrance.
Full cover office accommodation: 7,000 sq.ft. (gross internal) Having mainly Upvc double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and a variety of lighting.
Former Detached Administration Block: Comprising five offices over two floors with a net internal area of 1,008 sq.ft. (93.64m2) plus kitchen and toilet facilities. Currently classed as residential accommodation for council tax purposes.
The property is contained within an irregular shaped fully enclosed site adjacent to a small industrial trading estate. Tarmac/concrete forecourt provides off road parking and access facilities. To the rear of the property is an amenity area for staff smoking and further potential storage land.
Mains gas, electric, water and drainage are believed to be connected to the property but no tests have been carried out.
We understand the property to be freehold. References to the Tenure of this property are based upon information supplied by the seller. The Agents have not had sight of the Title documentation. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
Rating District: Wolverhampton
Description: Warehouse and Premises
Rateable Value: £33,500
Council Tax Band C
Price: Offers in the region of £400,000
Telling House—D Dole House—F
Viewing arrangements: Strictly by prior appointment through Messrs GC Skitt & Co (Commercial) tel: 0121 520 2255 (option 3) Reference PJB
1. GC Skitt & Co, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
They have no authority to make or give any representational warranties in relation to the property or the fixtures and fittings. These particulars do no form part of or any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all the necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and no tests have been carried out on any of the main services, equipment or facilities. An intending purchaser must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items shown are included in the contract.