- FREEHOLD INVESTMENT INTEREST
- VACANT FULLY EQUIPPED GROUND FLOOR TAKEAWAY
- GROUND AND FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE
- BUSY MAIN ROAD LOCATION
This property comprises of a vacant fully equipped ground floor takeaway shop with ground and first floor maisonette to side and above producing a useful, regular income. The premises are situated on a busy main road close to Willenhall town centre and serve a densely populated predominantly residential district.
Standing at back of footpath, accommodation briefly comprises:
Shop/Takeaway Reception: 139 sq.ft. (13m2) Having full width counter, two central heating radiators and recessed spotlighting.
Commercial Kitchen: 156 sq.ft. (14.5m2) Having fully tiled walls and floor, commercial quality equipment including extractor fans, cooking range, double bowl sink, storage cupboard, food preparation table, etc. Pedestal wash hand basin, fluorescent strip lighting, balanced flue boiler providing hot water and central heating (not tested).
A separate pedestrian entrance door leads into :
Self-contained maisonette: Briefly comprising lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom with WC, gas central heating (not tested).
Outside: Shared pedestrian side access leads to an enclosed rear yard with WC and storeroom available for the shop/takeaway.
Tenure: We understand the property to be freehold. Verbal enquiries to our clients confirm that the maisonette is currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy at a rent of £450 pcm (£5,400 per annum). The shop/takeaway is offered with full vacant possession. References to the Tenure of this property are based upon information supplied by the seller. The Agent has not had sight of the Title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
Services: Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage are connected to the property but have not been tested.
Description: Shop and premises
Rateable Value: £2,150
Current Rates payable: £1,032 (2018-2019)
EPC Rating: 29 Temple Bar—D 30 Temple Bar—D
Auction Guide Price: £95,000
Viewing arrangements: By prior appointment through Messrs GC Skitt & Co (Commercial) tel: 0121 520 2255 (option 3) Reference PJB
IMPORTANT NOTICE: GC Skitt & Co, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representational warranties in relation to the property or the fixtures and fittings. These particulars do no form part of or any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all the necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and no tests have been carried out on any of the main services, equipment or facilities. An intending purchaser must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items shown are included in the sale.
PROPERTY FOR SALE BY MODERN METHOD OF AUCTION*****AUCTION PROPERTY ***** FOR SALE BY MODERN METHOD OF AUCTION, STARTING BID £95,000 PLUS RESERVATION FEE This property is for sale by the Modern Method of Auction which is not to be confused with Traditional auction.
The Modern Method of Auction is a flexible buyer friendly method of purchase. We do not require the purchaser to exchange contracts immediately, but grant 28 days to achieve exchange of contracts from the date the buyer's solicitor is in receipt of the draft contracts and a further 28 days thereafter to complete. Allowing the additional time to exchange on the property means interested parties can proceed with traditional residential finance. Upon close of a successful auction or if the vendor accepts an offer during the auction, the buyer will be required to put down a non-refundable Reservation Fee, subject to a minimum of £5,000 plus VAT which secures the transaction and takes the property off the market. The buyer will be required to sign an Acknowledgment of Reservation form to confirm acceptance of terms prior to solicitors being instructed. Copies of the Reservation form and all terms and conditions can be found in the Legal Pack which can be downloaded for free from the auction section of our website or requested from our Auction Department. Please note this property is subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price which is generally no more than 10% in excess of the Starting Bid. Both the Starting Bid and Reserve Price can be subject to change. Our primary duty of care is to the vendor. Terms and conditions apply to the Modern Method of Auction, which is operated by West Midlands Property Auctions powered by iam-sold Ltd".