Hillbury Drive, Willenhall
Shared Ownership £42,500

Sold STC
  • FRONT
    Hillbury Drive
  • GARDEN
    Hillbury Drive
  • LOUNGE
    Hillbury Drive
  • KITCHEN/DINER
    Hillbury Drive
  • KITCHEN/DINER
    Hillbury Drive
  • BEDROOM
    Hillbury Drive
  • BEDROOM
    Hillbury Drive
  • BATHROOM
    Hillbury Drive
  • REAR ELEVATION
    Hillbury Drive
  • FRONT
    Hillbury Drive

Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.


  • ***42,500 FOR A 25% SHARED OWNERSHIP**
  • REMAINING 75% AVAILABLE TO BE PURCHASED
  • MODERN STYLE TWO BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
  • POPULAR COPPICE FARM LOCATION
  • GAS CENTRAL HEATING
  • UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
  • CARPORT AND DRIVEWAY
  • LOVELY MATURE REAR GARDEN BACKING ONTO LOCAL PARKLAND
  • RENT ON THE 75% SHARE IS £238.40 INCLUDING BUILDING INSURANCE
  • LEASEHOLD - 99 YEARS FROM 1983

***£42,500 FOR 25% SHARED OWNERSHIP OR 100% SHARE COULD BE PURCHASED*** A detached two bedroom property pleasantly situated in the popular Coppice Farm Development in Willenhall. NO CHAIN, VIEWING: Agents 01902 631151


Description

A modern style detached two bedroom house pleasantly situated within the popular Coppice Farm development in Willenhall. The property is offered for sale on a 25% shared ownership basis and we believe that the remaining 75% share is available to be purchased should a buyer so wish. The property is available with no onward chain and includes the benefit of gas radiator central heating and Upvc double glazed windows. Briefly it comprises of

Reception hall

with radiator, stairs leading to the first floor, door to

Lounge

14' 2'' x 10' 2'' (4.32m x 3.11m)

with a feature fireplace and complimentary coal effect gas fire, radiator, Upvc double glazed bow window to the front, door to

Dining Kitchen

13' 2'' x 9' 11'' max (4.02m x 3.01m)

with fitted wall and base cupboard units and roll edge work tops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, electric cooker point, plumbing for automatic washing machine, Upvc double glazed window to the rear, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, double glazed sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden, Upvc double glazed side entrance door

On The FIrst Floor

Landing:

with hatch to roof space, Upvc double glazed window to the side, doors off to;

Bedroom One:

11' 7'' x 10' 3'' min (3.54m x 3.13m)

having fitted wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors, radiator, cupboard housing the gas combination boiler, two Upvc double glazed windows to the front

Bedroom Two:

11' 6'' x 6' 6'' (3.50m x 1.98m)

with radiator, fitted wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors, Upvc double glazed window to the rear

Bathroom:

having a white suite comprising panelled bath with Triton electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C., radiator, Upvc double glazed window to the rear

Outside:

garden to the fore with side tarmacadam driveway and carport, gate leading to the rear garden Pleasant mature rear garden with lawn, paved patio, well stocked borders, timber summer house/garden store and cold water tap


Click to enlarge

Hillbury Drive
Willenhall WV12 5UT
County: West Midlands
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: WA000614
ARLA The Property Ombudsman Trading Standards TDS I Am Sold Rightmove OnTheMarket Mortgage Brothers